Philadelphia Flyers vs. Winnipeg Jets: Stay Stream, TV Channel, Begin Time | 1/22/2023 – The way to Watch and Stream Main League & Faculty Sports activities
The Winnipeg Jets (30-16-1) take on the Philadelphia Flyers (20-20-7) as a part of Sunday’s NHL schedule, starting at 7:00 PM ET at Wells Fargo Center and broadcast on NBC Sports Networks. The Jets are second in the Western Conference and the Flyers are 12th in the Eastern Conference.
How to Watch Philadelphia vs. Winnipeg
Winnipeg and Philadelphia Stats
- The Jets put up 3.3 goals per game (154 in 47 games), and the Flyers give up 3.2 (149 in 47).
- The Flyers are 26th in the NHL in goals scored per game (2.8), and the Jets are fourth in goals conceded (2.6).
- In terms of goal differential, Winnipeg is +31 on the season (fourth in league).
- Philadelphia is 23rd in the NHL in goal differential, at -19 (-0.4 per game).
- The Jets have scored 36 power-play goals (seventh in NHL in power-play percentage), and the Flyers have conceded 32 goals on power-plays (20th in penalty-kill percentage).
- The Flyers have scored 23 power-play goals (30th in league in power-play percentage), and the Jets have conceded 20 while short-handed (second in penalty-kill percentage).
Winnipeg Impact Players
- Kyle Connor is one of Winnipeg’s leading contributors (56 total points), having put up 23 goals and 33 assists.
- Josh Morrissey is another of Winnipeg’s offensive options, contributing 50 points (eight goals, 42 assists) to the team.
- Pierre-Luc Dubois has 20 goals and 29 assists for Winnipeg.
- Connor Hellebuyck has allowed 86 goals (2.39 goals against average) and racked up 1042 saves.
Dylan Samberg: Day To Day (Illness),
Mason Appleton: Out (Wrist),
Logan Stanley: Out (Lower-body),
David Gustafsson: Out (Upper Body)
Philadelphia Impact Players
- Travis Konecny is one of the top offensive options for Philadelphia with 49 points (1.2 per game), with 24 goals and 25 assists in 41 games (playing 20:08 per game).
- Kevin Hayes has helped lead the offense for Philadelphia this season with 13 goals and 28 assists.
- Philadelphia’s Scott Laughton is among the leaders on the team with 28 total points (12 goals and 16 assists).
- Carter Hart has a .908 save percentage (23rd in the league), with 947 total saves, allowing 95 goals (2.9 goals against average).
Tanner Laczynski: Out (Lower-body),
Cam Atkinson: Out For Season (Neck),
Ryan Ellis: Out (Pelvis),
Sean Couturier: Out (Back)
Regional restrictions apply.